Friday, May 6, 2011

Bila kita melebihkan MEREKA dari segalanya....




Bila kita melebihkan ibu ayah dari segalanya..., percayalah rezeki Allah tidak akan putus2...Always put our parent first then every thing..For me I always think that all the good thing happen to Me because of my Parent..

I heard some one, perhaps my lecturer, (forgot already from whom I hear it) said, "every time you have an exam, go and tell your parent..says to them to pray for you even though you know they always pray for you..."

And that is what I do every time I have an exam (major n minor), and presentation.. coz I will feel calm after I said that to my parent especially My Umi..For me "Restu Ibu membawa ke Syurga dan menentukan siapa kita."

Sesungguhnya kejayaan diri kita terletak pada restu ibu dan juga ayah..Coz they know ourselves better then us...

TQ very much UMI n AYAH...tanpa doa, usaha, dan restu umi ayah, siapalah Hani...

BTW, that song for UMI n AYAH. Sedetik Lebih from Anuar Zain ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment