Friday, February 12, 2010

My sweet memories ever.

Late granny with her first grandaughter.

My late grandmother with half of her grandchildren.

My late granmother with all her children.


This is the memories with my Allahyarham tok during Raya 09.

These are the pictures with my late grandmother. I just wanna said that I love her very much because she is the only granny that I and my siblings have since we are young. But Allah love her much than us. We all feel a little bit 'kehilangan & kesunyian' because like I have been said before, she is the only granny that we have and she is the best granny. There are so many memories with her that I can't forget. I will keep that memories and never ever delete it (Insyaallah). My late grandmother 'pergi menghadap illahi' at 8.2.2010 (Monday) around 4.30 pm at my house. huhu...I feel so sad...Raya this year My family will beraya tanpa nenek or what we all called tok. But, I know that my tok know that we all love her so much.. because without her my mother can't be born in this world... and there are so many 'pengorbanan' that have been made by my late tok ( I think x payah post lah kat cini yer). But me and my family did not feel disappointed because we have been taking care of her during 'sakit' and bak kata my umi, dah puas dah dengan tok...kita dah bela & jaga tok macam mana tok dah jaga kita dulu.. Walaupun kami tahu yang kami ini tak sempurna menjaganya, tapi sekurang2 nya kami tak rasa ralat dengan permergiannya, kerana kami dah berikan segala2nya kepada tok yg di sayangi.

Last but not least, love people who are important to you before there are taken by Allah S.W.T.
For my late tok, we always love you....you are a great grandmother that I and my siblings have...
Semoga roh tok di tempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman dan di redhai Allah....Amin... Terima Kasih tok kerana memberikan kami kasih sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment