Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Takziah

Lately I receive 2 news about kematian...firsat on 7.8.09. mom angkat my syg telah kembali kerahmatullah because of asthma(btl ker aku eja ni...biar lor..hehe..).Then yesterday, my best friend at Terengganu message me said that she got a bad news...Her tunang dah meninggal dunia...I shock for a while and sad...I call dier...I dgr her voice sungguh2 sedih...I pun rasa mcm nak nagis...no....i wanna be with her...wawawawa...but can't because she at Terengganu and I kat Gombak...kalo I tgh cuti maybe I pergi melawat dier...I ask her when her fiancee past away and the reason...she said that her late fiancee past on 9.8.09 and because of athma...of again...,because of athma...For my family mom angkat my syg and my best friend, takziah to all of you...Allah lebih sayangkan org yang kalian sayangi....To my best friend, I understand your feeling...I love you so much...You still have me and kwn2 yg lain....banyakkan bersabar yer....TQ...

No comments:

Post a Comment